The Claim Account Executive’s responsibility is to ensure that each client receives claim service that exceeds their expectations. To that end, the CAEs perform the following functions:
- Serve as one point of contact for all claim related issues for each client, regardless of their size.
- Be a proactive liaison between Our Client, Their Producer and our Claims divisions.
- Develop special claims handling instructions that accommodate the client’s need for customized claim handling while maintaining integrated and consistent claim services.
- Regular analysis, measurement and management of each client’s book of claims to control and contain their total claim costs.
- Enforce claims data integrity.
- Commits to exceptional service and the delivery of quality results.
Claims Customer Survey
Our goal is to provide a consistently high level of claim service that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
We conduct regular surveys to gather customer feedback on the claim service provided by our claims partners.
Any client issues or concerns are immediately addressed by the assigned Claim Account Executive.
If you would like to participate or would like to see the latest survey results please contact Steve Lindsley at (704) 759-2161 or your
Claims Account Executive.